Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rabbi Hershel Rabbs Remer V

Luke Ford says:

Rabbi Hershel “Rabbs” Remer a comichas spent most of his life in Los Angeles. (R. Rabbs YouTube)

Luke: “This may be just me, but I’ve always thought the hottest thing would be to sleep with your therapist.”

Rabbi: “No, I never did.”

Luke: “Why did you keep doing it for years?”

Rabbi: “I thought I was addicted. They’re really good at addicting people. There was the hope that this would somehow change me and I’d be able to stand up to people. One of the things I always daven for is to stand up to people who pick on me. I never do. I suck at that. I grew up in a house and there’s no overcoming it. I can’t stand up to my dad or to anyone who has a personality like him. You can lay on a couch for a decade and it’s not going to help. If you grew up with that and it’s driven into your soul, you’re stamped.”

“I don’t want kids. I’d be a terrible parent just like my parents.”

“I am strongly against child abuse. That’s my big ticket item.”

Read On



No comments: